The wear plate for concrete pump is a critical component in the concrete pumping system. It resembles a spectacle frame, and thus is often referred to as the spectacle plate.
The wear plate is installed on the rear wall of the concrete hopper. It has two openings. Each opening is connected to the outlet end of the concrete pumping cylinder. During pumping operation, the plate can serve as a seal for the hopper while offering protection against wear at the same time.
- Item Name: concrete pump wear plate and cutting ring
2. Material: Tungsten carbide, body #35 steel,VAUTID-150
3. Model number: DN150,DN180,DN200,DN230.DN250.
4. Applied Brands: Putzmeister/Schwing/Sany/Zoomlion
5. Type: Hard facing, tungsten carbide, 7 shape tungsten carbide
6. Color: yellow, red, blue or other colors.
7. Lifetime: 30000-80000CBM
|Name of the products||Schwing concrete pump DN230 wear plate and cutting ring|
|Material||Body Q235B steel, tungsten carbide,
VAUTID-150 imported from Germany.
|Tensile strength||≥ 2500 N/mm2|
|Carbide HRA||HRA > 86|
|Electrode HRC||> 63|
|Type||Hardfacing, tungsten carbide, 7 shape tungsten carbide.|
|Lifetime||30,000~80,000cbm based on different type.|
|Application||Schwing shotcrete, trailer and truck mounted concrete pump.|
|Payment||T/T, L/C, western union|
|Delivery of time||5-15 days after receiving the advance payment|
|Packing details||Wooden case|