Concrete Pump Pipe Overview and Precautions of Replacement
Concrete pump pipe is the abbreviation of the concrete delivery pump pipe. And it is a new type of construction engineering accessory product.
With the appearance of the concrete delivery pump, concrete pump pipe has come out as a new type of construction engineering fitting product. Its appearance greatly improves the efficiency of building construction. In the past, it is operated manually to lift bucket or bucket to the place where it needed to be poured. But now, it is changed into pump delivery automatically and increase the construction efficiency by nearly a hundred times.
According to the size, the pump pipe is generally divided into three kinds of 125, 150 and 80. And these two kinds have high pressure and low pressure respectively. The low pressure type of the 125-type pump pipe is a pipe with an outer diameter of Φ133, and the high pressure is a pipe with an outer diameter of Φ140; the low-pressure model of the 150-type pump pipe is a pipe with an outer diameter of Φ159, and the high pressure is a pipe with an outer diameter of Φ168. The pipe head of the pump pipe is a specially processed pipe joint, which is connected to the pipe body by welding. The connection of each pipe is connected by a pipe clamp processed by a precision casting process.
According to the material, the pump pipes are generally divided into ordinary pipes, wear-resistant pipes and twin wall pipes. Ordinary pipe is generally used for pump pipe, the material is mostly Q235, 20# carbon steel, 16Mn, basic delivery capacity is 15000 to 20000 CBM; wear-resistant pipe and twin wall pipe are generally used as pump truck pipe, material is mainly 45Mn, 55Mn , M600, etc., wear-resistant pipe’s delivery capacity can be 25,000 to 30,000 CBM, twin wall pipe can reach 50,000 to 60,000CBM.
In general, concrete Pump pipe is very easy to damage during the operation. If some concrete pump pipe are damaged and need to be replaced. Here are some precautions of replacement:
- Make a chute based on the mixing machine discharge hole and the hopper of the wear-resistant pump pipe machine, so that concrete can be discharged from the mixing machine and enter the hopper of the pump through the chute.
- Make sure the the slope angle keep between 25° and 40° during placing the chute.
- When the chute is connected with the pump hopper, the chute and the hopper should have a certain space to clean the hopper and the sieve.
- First place the concrete pump on a solid concrete floor or stone, keep normal degree and lock the positioning pins of the four legs of the pump and the safety pin.
- In general, it is necessary to raise the height of 20CM on the hopper of the wear-resistant concrete pump pipe machine, so as to increase the volume of the hopper to ensure that the concrete will not flow out.